Tom Bowes has over 16 years of legal experience representing individuals and companies in a variety of cases, including personal injury, product liability, commercial, and maritime issues. He also has experience in toxic tort, collection and insurance litigation matters including medical negligence and Chinese drywall litigation. The Bowes Law Firm is a results driven law firm always aware of working for the client's best interest.
Chinese Drywall litigation
· Premise Liability cases
· Product Liability cases
· Breach of Contract, including residential leases
· Various Personal Injury cases
· Residential and Commercial Property Tax Protests
· Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, 1994, J.D.
· University of Notre Dame, 1991, B.B.A. in Finance, Cum Laude
Honor and Awards
· Named by Law & Politics magazine (Key Professional Media) as a Rising Star in 2006, an honor reserved for only 2.5% of young attorneys in Texas.
· Notes and Comments Editor of Baylor Law Review
Memberships & Affiliations
· State Bar of Texas
· Texas Bar Foundation
· Houston Bar Foundation and Association
· Houston Young Lawyers Foundation
· American Bar Association
· U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Texas